www.shaws.com/survey – Hello friends!! shaw’s asked you to fill out their survey on their official website and give your genuine feedback. They wish to collect your valuable feedback and improve the services for you and analyse the problems assuring you that you are satisfied with them in every way. They work upon providing you better services on your future visits.
You just have to take out some time and complete the survey for which you will be honoured as well.
Let them know what your views are about them and pen those down in the comment box. You can visit the official survey portal at www.shaws.com/survey and fill out the survey.
After you complete the survey, you will get an entry to the sweepstakes process and you will unlock special discount offers for yourself which can be redeemed on the future visit and can be used to save money.
How to take survey
- Visit the official survey website.
- Indicate the location you visited. You need to select the state and the store you visited excatly.
- Now enter your valid email address and click next
- On the next page enter the date of visit
- Click next and enter time of visit
- Rate your overall experience at the store on a scale of not at all satisfied to highly satisfied.
- Select the departments on the day you visited the store.
- Rate your satisfaction with various aspects like client administration, hygiene, ambience, services, staff nature, quality of products, availability of products etc.
- In the feedback box write down your genuine feedback. You can also mention your suggestions
- For entering the sweepstake, provide your personal info like full name, residential address, email id and contact number.
- When you complete the survey, you get an entry in the sweepstakes process through which you can also get an opportunity to enter the lucky draw.
Benefit and reward
After completion of the Shaw Customer Feedback Survey you get a promo code. Using this code, you can get an entry to the sweepstakes and win gift cards worth $100 redeemed on the future purchase. But note that the reward does not remain constant and change from time to time and person to person. So make sure to check the details on your receipt before redeeming the offer.
Terms and conditions
- The survey is available only for the legal citizens of the 50 United States and the District Of Columbia
- Age limit to participate in the survey is 18 years.
- Specialists of shaw, representatives, any current or prior employees etc and their family members aren’t allowed to take part in the survey.
- A valid purchase receipt is required for participation in the survey.
- Basic understanding of spanish or english language.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Survey should be taken inside the sweepstakes period.
- A participant is allowed to enter the survey only once in a sweepstakes period i.e. once a month.
- Prizes should be accepted as offered.
The company started as a small grocery retail store by George Clinton Shaw in 1860 in the United States. The first location where it initiated was 285 Middle Street in Portland, Maine. Later A Davis, who founded a small group of grocery stores in Brockton purchased the Shaw’s company but he chose to run the two grocery stores independently. Today, it’s sister company Star Market and itself are working to become the popular food and drug retailer in every state it is operating currently. It currently employs 265,000 people across the nation. It operates nearly 150 stores across New England out of 2200 stores running throughout all the locations.
Phone number- 1-888-554-7827
Fax number – 508-313-3112
Open hours – 6:00 am to 11 pm MON-SUN
Headquarters’ address –
750 West Center Street
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts 02379
- Who delivers my groceries?
Mostly, we engage with the third party services to ship your order. But in some areas our associates may deliver the order.
- Can I find all the items online that I find in the store?
Yes, you can find most of the items online the same as the local store, but certain items such as stamps, greeting cards etc are not available for delivery.
- Can I make changes to my online order?
Yes, within a particular time period. Click “Orders” in the drop-down next to your name on the top of the page and you can edit the order.
- Do you deliver to businesses?
Yes, we do. Many of them use our service and make purchases of different products. The business customers also order third party trays for company events, work lunches or any other events.