www.rosslistens.com – Hello everyone! Have you heard about Ross? Did you ever shop from there? How did you like the customer service? Which of the locations of the Ross’s store have you visited?
All these questions can be answered by taking part in the Ross feedback survey on the site www.rosslistens.com and get a golden opportunity to win a Ross reward( Ross gift card) which leads you to save money on your future visit. The company wishes to record candid feedback from its customers by conducting online survey for them. So make sure if you ever visited the store and bought something then save the receipt. Because you can be one of those lucky winners to win a prize worth $100 or $1000. No need to worry, the survey won’t take much of your time. You just need to give 10-15 minutes of your time and provide your genuine feedback, that’s all.
Once you finish the survey you can become a part of the sweepstakes process.
How to take survey
- Go to the official website of the customer feedback survey at www.rosslistens.com.
- Choose your preferred language in which you want to fill the survey.
- Enter the 15 digit code from the receipt.
- Click start.
- Enter the date and time of your last visit from the receipt.
- Click next
- You are redirected to the survey page and a questionnaire would appear. Start answering the questions recalling your last visit on a scale of satisfied to dissatisfied.
- The questions asked are generally about staff nature, visit experience, client administration, overall experience, hygiene, ambience of the store etc.
- Write down some suggestions or opinions in the box.
- Lastly enter your personal details like name, address, contact number, email ID.
- Upon completion you will be asked whether you would like to enter the sweepstake process. Kindly answer yes or no.
Benefit and reward
You can get a chance to win a gift card worth $1000 upon successful completion of the survey. ( this is the grand prize) and the second prizes are $100 gift cards.
Terms and conditions
- The survey is available only for the lawful residents of the USA citizens.
- It excludes all the employees, representatives, any specialists of the store and their family members to take part in the survey.
- The minimum age to take part in the survey is 18 years.
- A valid and original receipt of the Ross store is required to enter the survey. Also note that any extra purchases won’t increase the chances of your getting into the sweepstakes process.
- A gadget like laptop, phone, tablet or PC with an internet connection is required to take the online survey.
- The participant should have a valid email ID and contact number.
- You should have a basic understanding of either the English or Spanish language. The survey is available in these two languages only.
- Entry is restricted to one person per day.
- The participant will be expelled from the survey if found entering with the same or multiple id’s the same day.
- One winner is rewarded with the $1000 gift card and the other five winners would be selected for the second prize i.e. $100 gift card.
- The survey should be attempted within the sweepstakes period.
- The people who are winners are notified via mail or phone call within 30 days.
It operates under the name Ross Dress for less. It is an America based department store which is headquartered in Dublin, California. It is currently operating 1483 stores in 37 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and Guam. The company was founded 40 years ago in 1982 in Pacifica by Morris Ross and Bill Isackson. It sells a variety of products under different categories like clothing, footwear, beauty products, furniture, jewelry, toys and housewares.
Head office address – Ross stores, Inc.
5130 Hacienda drive
Dublin, CA 94568
Toll free number- (800) 945-7677
Customer care number-
- When did the first Ross store open?
It started as a family oriented department store in the San Francisco Bay area. In 1982 the founder of the company and a group of investors acquired the six store chain.
- How many employees does the Ross store have?
It employs approximately 93700 part and full time employees.