TheFreshMarketSurvey.com – The Fresh Market’s motive behind conducting the survey is to collect honest feedback from its customers. The marketing team members built different strategies after analyzing the feedback so as to make improvements in the services to enhance the customer experience.
They take care of their customers needs and create marketing plans that their customers want. Customer Satisfaction is important to them so they manage to provide them better services than normal at every visit. Through the survey, customers can provide feedback of their recent visit to the supermarket or store.
There are two ways in which the survey can be taken. The first option for them is to visit their nearby store and fill the feedback form there. The second way is to fill the survey online by visiting the official website www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com. The questions asked to revolve around different aspects of customer services. They just want honest feedback from you which can reward you with a chance of grabbing an opportunity to enter the sweepstakes and get a discount coupon or gift card.
Here is an article mentioning every detail about the survey.
Upon finishing the Fresh Market Customer Opinion survey, you get a chance to win a promo code, which you can redeem at your next purchase. Also there are discount offers on various products. The 20% discount offer is valid on some products and is valid until the time of survey. There is a special offer for customers who buy many products at a time. They will get a special voucher from the Fresh Market staff. If the person buys products of more than $500 in a single visit, this special voucher offer is valid for them.
Steps to participate in the survey
- Visit the official survey website www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com.
- Choose your preferred language English or Spanish.
- Enter the 16-digit code from the receipt.
- Click start to begin with the survey.
- The questions will appear and you will be asked about various aspects of customer experience at the store. Answer the questions genuinely.
- Giving honest feedback will help improve the services of the outlet.
- At the next step, the page asking for your personal details will appear.
- Enter full name, contact no., email, home address.
- You will be asked to submit your review also. Here you can specify which areas needed to be worked upon.
- If you are the lucky one who has a confirmed entry to the contest, you will be notified via mail or phone.
Terms and conditions
- A stable internet connection is required.
- Minimum age to take the survey is 18 years to participate in the survey.
- You need to have a laptop, smartphone or a tablet.
- You need to carry the last purchase receipt from which consists of the invitation code.
- Only legal residents of United states or district of Columbia are allowed to take the survey.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish is must as the survey is available only in these two languages.
- Your contact details must be valid.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Entry to survey is restricted to one person per month.
- People below 18 years aren’t allowed to take the survey.
- The employees or their immediate family members are not allowed to take the survey.
The company was founded on 5th March, 1982 (39 years ago) by Ray and Beverly Berry in Greensboro, North Carolina. It is an American supermarket retail chain. Its aim was to create a developed grocery store to give the people feeling of European style markets. The company is operating 176 stores currently expanded through places like southeast, Midwest, northeast and mid Atlantic. Its first store opened back in October 2012, in Roseville. When initially the store started, it provided a different experience to its visitors. It had the farmer like atmosphere. They built in an instore bakery with fresh cheeses and meat, butcher shop and fish market and to enhance its look they also used floral stands. It became a blueprint for the future which was followed afterwards.
The people can find anything here from freshly made restaurant style foods and premium bakery goods to flowers and various offers for festive seasons.