Stapleslistens.ca – It is an American chain providing various types of services all over the world. But what they think is that providing services is insufficient for the purpose of making enhancements in the marketing.
So they launched an online survey named Bureau en Gros & Staples Listens which will help them know what the customers think of them, in return to which they provide them a chance of entering the sweepstakes and winning rewards by taking the survey on the official site stapleslistens.ca.
So what do you think about taking this Bureau en Gros and Staples customer survey and giving yourself a chance to win rewards worth $1000?
It is just a matter of minutes and you can complete the survey. So don’t waste your time and follow these guidelines before taking the survey.
This is an article written by me in which I have provided info regarding the survey rules and regulations, terms and conditions. Don’t forget to read this.
How to take a survey
- Go to the official survey website at stapleslistens.ca.
- Select your preferred language in which you want to take the survey.
- Enter the 17 digit code as shown from the bottom of the receipt.
- Click begin survey
- You will be redirected to the survey page now and a bunch of questions appear on the screen.
- Answer the questions one by one honestly based on your prior experiences with the store.
- Rate your overall satisfaction as per ongoing knowledge
- Usually the questions asked are about client administration, hygiene, ambience of the store, services, staff and cashier’s nature, price ranges, availability of products, ease of finding products, arrangement of products, operations hours etc.
- Lastly, enter your personal information correctly.
- On completion you will get a validation code. Copy the code on your receipt and use the code to redeem prize on your future visit.
Benefit and reward
It offers its customers a chance to win sweepstakes prize after filling out the survey. You will mandatorily need the purchase receipt in order to participate in the survey. You can get a chance to win $1000 CAD Staples business depot – Bureau en gross shopping spree.
Terms and conditions
- The participants must be the legal residents of Canada only.
- Per purchase only one survey can be taken.
- The minimum age is 18 to take part in the survey.
- The entry is only allowed through receipt. No other forms of entry are allowed.
- The person who purchased it is only allowed to enter the survey. No third parties will be permitted.
- Prize is non-transferable
- One offer cannot be combined with other offers
- The prize should be accepted as offered.
- Employees or any other staff members aren’t allowed to enter the survey.
- Should have basic knowledge of English or French.
- A gadget from laptop, PC, phone or tablet.
- The user must have a valid and active email address and contact number.
Staples Canada, also known as Bureau en Gros, is a privately held Canadian company founded in 1991 by Jack Bingleman. It was formerly known as The Business Depot and sometime later in 1994 it was renamed to Staples Business Depot. It is headquartered in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. They help you find solutions in the areas like business essentials, furniture, technology, print and promotional products, office supplies, tech services, school supplies, legal supplies, facility supplies. More than 15000 employees work under this organization.
Contact details –
Call customer care – 1-800-3STAPLE
You can mail them for any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate office address –
500 Staple Drive
Framingham, MA 01702
- Are Staples products available outside Canada?
Yes. We are continuously working hard to enhance our growth and to make our products available outside Canada.
- Can someone assist me in setting up my computer?
Yes we would be happy to assist you. Our tech services team helps you with the technical issues, manufacturer repairs, virus removal from your device, giving your PC a tune up, installing computer part upgrades etc. We also perform in-home installation service. You can visit any of the Staples stores or call us for remote support at 1-877-258-0369. You can also visit https://techservices.staples.ca. for any further assistance.
- How do I get notified when an out of stock item is available for ordering again?
For this, you need to set up an email alert to get notified when the product is available again for the purchase.
Make sure your postal code is correct. Now click Notify me when available option and when you click this a window opens on the screen asking you to fill your email address and submit the request by clicking notify me. You will be notified whenever the product is available.